• to create a bra that could give lift & cleavage naturally, without excessive padding
• to make that bra fully adjustable, so that women could select the amount of lift they wanted
• to make that bra comfortable & able to work for women of all sizes
The Upbra bra has become the most complex bra ever created. Upbra’s patented technology, gives women:
• natural comfort & cleavage in one single bra
• a unique garment, patented design stands out in a market where everything looks the same
• a high quality product characterized by meticulous attention to detail and feature design elements never before seen in the intimate apparel industry
The Upbra Story
Upbra's OriginAfter 6 years of development, Upbra® bras were designed by the Coolware team of engineers and designers (who created Cooltan Tan Through Sportswear) along with the input from hundreds of women around the world.
Natural Lift & CleavageWomen are finding that adjusting their look with an Upbra bra is as simple as a pull of the cleavage adjusting strap. With that much adjustability, almost anyone is now able to get cleavage that they could never have done so before, naturally with what they have, and without having to go under the knife.
A Company that CaresIn addition to changing the way women shop for lingerie, Upbra is also changing the industry as a whole through the company’s dedication to changing women’s lives. Upbra exclusively employs women, paying above-average US wages.
Made in USA
Of all the bra companies in the U.S., only 3 still manufacture their products here. Outsourcing allows companies to save costs on materials and labor, as well as to increase their profit margin: the average cost of bras made overseas is $4-$7. However, outsourcing often results in products which have lower quality materials, as well as imperfect construction. Upbra bras and swim tops are handmade by our team of skilled seamstresses right here in California. The seamstresses also work closely with our design team and manufacturing engineers, and design improvements are made weekly.
The cost of Upbra bras and swim tops reflects the care and craftsmanship put into each and every product that we manufacture, and we are proud to have all Coolware products fully sourced and constructed in the USA.
Upbra also believes in caring for our environment and in the preservation of a clean ecosystem for all of its living beings. As a result, we make every effort to reduce our environmental footprint. All of our products are cruelty free and made in the USA, using recycled components as often as possible.